Friday, October 24, 2014

Fran Love.!

Are you a business woman {unlike me}?! I have three adorable outfits I would like to share with you and the skirts are a {must have!} if you dress up for work. Unfortunately {but also fortunately} I do not have to dress fancy for work every day. I get to throw on my Jamba Juice shirt & tennis shoes and head out the door.!



 
The first outfit posted here is so fun and peppy! The poppy color skirt really "pops!" {no pun intended} out against the black shirt and shoes.
  • The skirt is from H&M
  • The shirt is from Forever21 for a very low price
  •  Necklace & watch from Francesca's
  • Shoes from Michael Kors {my sister was so kind to let me borrow them}
  • Purse also from Francesca's


The second outfit is more of a fancy one. I love the way the colors are {complete} opposites. Who doesn't love a little black & white?! Perfect for a work day or even cute for church!
  • The skirt from Target
  • The shirt {same as above} from Forever21
  • Vest from Francesca's
  • Shoes {same as above} from Michael Kors
  • Necklace & watch {same as above} from Francesca's
  • Purse {same as above} from Francesca's

This outfit can also be worn with tights - since winter is fastly approaching us!



The last outfit is a fabulous dress I won from Francesca's through #Franlove!! I was so excited when they told me I won some Fran love. It is a black & white dress that is cute with heels or flats. It would also look cute with a pink blazer.
  • Dress from Francesca's
  • Shoes from Target
  • Necklace & watch {same as above} from Francesca's
  • Purse {same as above} from Francesca's
I hope you enjoy this post and it is helpful to you! If you wear anything from Francesca's be sure to post it on Instgram and tag them @francescascollections and hashtag #francescas or #franlove. You could win some free stuff as well!!

Stay classy.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment