Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Beauty Secret*

Do you ever wake up in the morning feeling so blah? Tired? Not wanting to go to work or class? ME TOO! And then to top it all off you have a HUGE zit on your face. Perfect. Awesome. Makes me feel so much better about myself. NOT. Well have no fear, I am here to help you with that :)


My {beautiful} friend Tiff sent me a text the other night saying "I have your next blog post!" along with a picture of her "beauty mark". Well what I thought was a beauty mark. It was a zit she had covered up with a little brown eye liner. It works so perfectly - and looks fabulous! So ladies {and gents if you would like} you will no longer have to put tons of makeup on to try and cover it up and look like a cake with tons of frosting. You just cover that little guy up with some brown eye liner and you will look dashing! And I think beauty marks are cute anyways :)

Now I am NOT saying to have brown marks all over your face. LOL. Please do not do that. You will end up looking worse than when you started out with the zit. And do not overdue it with the eye liner either. Just make it look real. ALSO! Do not forge about it. When you are out to lunch or dinner {especially if you are on a date} don't take your napkin and wipe your whole mouth and then smear the brown liner all over your face. Not sure how well that date will end LOL.



This is perfect and inexpensive. You can find brown eye liner anywhere. I got mine at Walmart for $2. Don't go out and buy all this expensive liner for beauty marks. And if you already have brown eyeliner then you are all set! I hope you guys love this idea as much as Tiff & I do. And if you use this idea you should totally post a picture on Instagram and tag me {emmadunbar}in it so I can see how fabulous you are looking.!! :)

Hope you enjoy this tip and don't laugh too hard at it - or me ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment