Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Fall Fashion

Here we go! My first fashion post! I follow so many fashion bloggers on Instagram and I am still not confident that I even know what to write for this post. Share pictures and write words right? Lol just kidding, I know there is more to it than that.

Well my awesome brother David (freshman in college and single ladies ;)) is the one who takes a lot of my pictures and this post he did that and modeled for my blog! I was very excited. Then we took a picture together...with a timer on the camera since we were the only ones in the park lol. Here goes!

Here is my first item! I am in love with these boots! I got them at Maurices and they go great with anything. Leggings, jeans, or even a dress. They have a zipper (it's fake lol) and little studs on the side that add a bling bling. Also, the roushing along the top. {Is that even how you spell roushing? It is giving me a "red line" under it but won't give me a correct way to spell so this one will do}.


Here are the boots again with an adorable black sun dress from Target {one of my fav stores} that can be worn in the summer or even in the fall with a blue jean jacket or sweater. My sweater is from Old Navy. My scarf is from Urban Outfitters for only $20. I thought that was a great deal because I cannot shop in that store due to prices lol. And my fab bag is a 'Harper' from Francesca's Collection. It fits just about any thing you need any day of the week! 
Here is Dave! Rocking that leather jacket like no other from Forever21. Scarf is Burberry. Jeans are by Levi. Boots are Red Wing and they will last for many years! You can even change the soles and keep the same boot top. They are a great investment if you ask me! Also, isn't he a great model on that Jeep Wrangler?!
We both had leather jackets on lastnight! Thanks to my wonderful sister {Margaret} for letting me wear her jacket from Michael Kors. And Dave's jacket is same as above from Forever21 and scarf is Burberry.

I would suggest any of these items to someone looking for great fall clothes! The boots are a great idea because they can be worn fancy or casual. They are also "buy 1 get 1 half off" at Maurices right now lol.

Happy October 1st y'all! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment