Wednesday, October 8, 2014

The "thing" for fall!


Ok, who doesn’t love a good scarf?! Scarves are like my “thing” in the fall/winter/spring. They can make any outfit look better. They are a great accessory and not expensive! I wanted to post a few of my favorites that I am excited to wear this year!

My first and most favorite is from H&M (& who doesn’t love that store also?!) It is navy and brown. It is an infinity scarf and extra big so it can wrap comfortably two times around your neck.Looks cute with a sweater, boots, and a hat! {exactly what I'm wearing as I type this.}


My second favorite is also from H&M. It is a tube scarf and just slips right over your head. {Very convenient}. You can get it in many different colors. Mine is a light mauve color. It goes fabulous with this jacket that I also got from H&M and it is so comfortable and cute! It can be dressed up or casual. Definitely worth a look at!

This grey scarf from Urban Outfitters I purchased last year for only $20. What a bargain especially at that store! The frills on the end of it add a little foo foo {for us girly girls}.!

Burgundy is such a fall color. This scarf goes perfect with leggings, a cute sweater, and tall brown boots. I got this at H&M. {They must have really great scarves ;)}.

Lastly, who doesn’t have a black scarf?! If you don’t have one you should totally invest in one. This one I got last year – it is from Aldo. It is nice and thick and goes with anything and everything! Come on, it’s black so it matches everything.

I tried posting the links for these in case you wanted to buy them, but I could not get it to work. Hopefully you live near any of these stores so you can purchase them because they are all fabulous and I know ALL of you could totally rock them! {Yes, even you guys out there ;)}. But hurry because the cold weather is on it's way!! (tear)

1 comment:

  1. OMG!! I want the first scarf so bad. I got the same exact one in September from H&M but lost it. I looked for it in store and online but I can't find it anymore. Please let me know if you know any other website that still sells this particular big brown scarf. I'm even ready to buy it from you if yours is still in a good condition and you're willing to do that. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete