Friday, October 3, 2014

we are family.



      
 
          I figure all of you deserve to know about my amazing family! I grew up in a Christian home all my life. There are 6 children in my family – my poor mother. She even homeschooled us all until we got to high school! This here is a picture of my family in one.

My dad is the leader of us all. He is so hard working and supports our family far beyond what is needed. He is constantly working and never quits. He is like a google, dictionary, handy man, and compass all in one. He is an avid coffee drinker. He helps every single one of us kids {and mom} in ANY way if we need it. He is very protective of his children and loves to send us a text “Where at? What doin?” when we are not at home. I will forever remember that lol. He is SO smart and knows everything about any school subject. He knows just about every person in town and vice versa. He has 6 kids that all played sports and only missed a game if another one of us had a game and he couldn’t be in 2 places at once. He has guided me and supported me in all my decisions in life. I would be lost in this world without him.

My mother. She is so crazy. She was born in Kentucky but grew up in Detroit and won’t take crap from nobody haha. She knows how to be tough on us kids {in a good way} and make us do our best. She has always been tough but I never saw her more tough than when she fought breast cancer the summer after I graduated high school. That was the first and last time I saw her cry. She is practically famous on ebay. She is SO crafty/artsy and has the most beautiful garden I have ever seen. She was the only white girl on her basketball team in high school – so she can ball. She taught me to love the University of Michigan football along with many other things in life.

Carlie. She is 2 years older than me and the best older sister a girl could ask for. She has been incredibly smart her whole life and won’t give up on anything. She was the student who would cry if they got anything less than an A in school haha {love ya Car}. She is always encouraging us and telling us we are good at whatever it is we try. 

She married Brett a little more than 2 years ago. He is always tricking me into doing something stupid. He would be willing to do anything to help me in any way. He is a handy man and could fix probably anything. He is so wonderful for Carlie and treats her like a princess. So I guess he will do ;).

MARG! Basically my twin. My pretty pretty princess and my partner in crime. We are so alike in so many ways it’s not even funny. We have the same tastes in just about everything in life. We can talk about anything and make fun of each other and tell each other “NO! Don’t wear that, it makes you look fat!” She has a major sweet tooth and always has candy {that I steal}. She works in a boutique and is always dressed cute. We were meant to do life together.

Oh Dave. Dave can do anything. He is SO smart and talented. He knows practically everything that is going on in this world. He could do any math problem or talk about politics. He is a miniature Bob {my dad}. He can fix anything of mine that is broken. He takes great pictures. He loves the outdoors but loves to be fashionable as well. He is a one of a kind.

Little Bobby. Bobby got really tall and we have no idea how haha. He loves basketball and golf. He loves to hug me and bug me on purpose. He will do anything you ask him to do. He hates going to the beach because of the sand. He will drive you anywhere you ask him to. And sorry ladies he is already taken ;).

Donny! I will always think of him as a baby. He is the youngest and definitely most spoiled haha. Don is the biggest social butterfly you will ever meet. He is not afraid to talk to anyone. He likes to play sports and be with his friends. He loves to shoes and loves to shop. He is always willing to help wherever needed whether it’s church, school, or sporting events. He is the best.
That is my family! I would write 20 pages on each person if I could but nobody has time to read that. We are a crazy bunch and too hillbilly to live in our neighborhood haha.

1 comment: